08 October, 2014

Mansha Bahl talk about her special appearance in SPARK

 I have a special appearance in Spark; there is a surprise element to my character: Mansha Bahl


Actress Mansha Bahl talks about her special appearance in her upcoming release Spark.

While she flaunts the tiara of fame and popularity, actress Mansha Bahl garnered much praises from audience and critics for her successful stint in Fugly, now the starlet readies herself for her next release Spark directed by V. K. Singh and produced by Rekha Yadav & Naresh Gupta.

- See more filmy and Bollywood news and pictures at: 
http://www.filmytown.com

Owing to her sheer talent and her glamorous looks, the actress spins her magic in the movie with a special appearance; she says “Yes, I have a special appearance in Spark. Though it’s a small part but my character is indeed very strong. Hence I couldn’t stop myself from giving a nod to the makers of the movie” further adding “It’s not just another special appearance, there is a surprise element to my character. The character is well written and has a lot shades to it”.

“I had signed Spark before Fugly but due to delay in the shooting schedules, before Spark I had Fugly as my first release.” Mansha adds.

No comments: