19 October, 2016

Kranti scores big with MS Dhoni



Working from the past 10 years in the Bollywood industry and the thirst for fame finally got fulfilled, a small town boy with a dream to become an actor decided to venture into Mumbai and try his faith in the city of dreams and through his dedication and effort  he made this happen . 

We are talking about none other than Kranti Jha, the person who is the part of the most money making biopic M.S.DHONI . 

This movie being the turning point of Kranti’s life , this movie brought him success , fame , recognition and the above all the experience to work with amazing personalities like Neeraj Pandey and Sushant Singh Rajput . 

Now people know him, recognize him, greet him and tends to take selfie as well .

Kranti quoted “ I was mesmerized when a group of girls came to me and asked for my autograph and posed some good selfie with me as well , it never happened before in my career and  now I can sense some stardom”.

No comments: