09 April, 2014

Britney Spears praises Sandip Soparrkar

Britney Spears praises her choreographer Sandip Soparrkar



It is impossible to imagine a Britney Spears Album without sensual moves and seductive dancing. She has been ruling the hearts of millions world over with her hits like 'Baby one more time',Oops I did it again', 'Womanizer' or her recent blockbuster 'Work Bitch.' 

Her latest singles is exotic and is shot in wonderful locations making her even more desirable. but Womenizer was the only video where she went completely nude and raised the temperature like never before. When asked about her new video and its interesting choreography, the princess of pop music Britney praised her Bollywood choreographer Sandip Soparrkar instead, who had worked 
with her in Womanizer. 

Britney Spears said "I like the choreography of my new song but I miss the work of Sandip, who had designed the Womenizer moves for me, he has unique dance techniques which I have never seen before. He is one of the most finest and talented choreographers I have worked with and apart from that I think he is is very charming and friendly."

Britney met Sandip at a party thrown by Madonna few years back. Sandip is known in Hollywood and Bollywood for making stars dance to his steps, his creative choreography and the way he adapts and mixes western dances to Bollywood beats. Hope we see her next album again with work from her favorite Indian choreographer. Till then all we can say is 'Work Bitch.'

No comments: