02 April, 2014

Politics only to solve problems of common man: Rakhi Sawant

“Desh hoga tab Mahan…Naari ka hoga jab Samman” Rakhi Sawant finally clears buzz of contesting the Lok Sabha by announcing her political party ‘Rashtriya Aam Party’ as the Vice President


Much hype around the famous public figure Rakhi Sawant on joining politics saw the straight forward & blunt Rakhi officially announcing her political party ‘Rashtriya Aam Party’ being the Vice President at a press conference.

The Bollywood actor & philanthropist Rakhi Sawant will be contesting the Lok Sabha election battling for the position through Rashtriya Aam Party from the Mumbai North-West constituency on the plank of restoring women's safety in the metropolis.


Rakhi Sawant expresses being offered a ticket from a political party & after much suspense reveals the name of the party today in a press conference. The Rashtriya Aam Party with candidates like Krishnalal Hans (President), Rakhi Sawant (Vice President, Lok Sabha Nominee), Sunil Gupta (General Secretary), Rishi Raj (Spokesperson), Rajesh Seth ( Treasurer) have applied for three symbols personifying the core essence of their party viz. Green Chilies, Scissor, Wooden Stick that will soon be finalized. 

"I don't know how to play politics. I am here to solve the problems of common man. My aim is to do good work for the society. I am not striving to become a politician. People want me to fight the election and hence I am here," expressed Rakhi Sawant who has had the problems of a common man that she courageously faced & reached where she is today which is no secret from the world


"I have been doing a lot of social work for the last seven years. My aim is to bring back women's safety. I don't want Mumbai to become like Delhi. I want to arrange self-defense and karate classes for women so that they can protect themselves," she said.

No comments: