05 May, 2014

South siren Madalsa Sharma debuts in Bollywood with Rajshri Productions’ Samrat & Co.

They say you cannot keep acting away from an actor and when acting seems to be running in the genes then it’s highly impossible. Citing the inevitable is South star Madalsa Sharma who makes her foray in Bollywood with Rajshri Productions’ Samrat & Co. 

Not many know the actress happens to be the daughter of renowned actress Sheela David Sharma, who’s starred in many films like Abodh, Hum Saath Saath Hain, Humraaz, Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai among many others and also renowned TV shows like Mahabharat where she played the role of Devki and filmmaker Subhash Sharma, but the actress never used her parents’ contacts to get ahead of the game. “I always wanted to be a Bollywood actress and kept getting many offers too, but I patiently waited this out as I wanted to leave a lasting impression in the minds of the audience. In the mean time I did a lot of South films and Punjabi movie as well to hone my skills. I also worked in a German film which actually was a great learning experience,” says Madalsa tactically.

Though the actress has made a mark for herself in the South film industry by starring in blockbuster movies of Tamil, Telugu and Kannada cinema, Madalsa kept herself away from Hindi cinema for quite some time. “Samrat & Co. was the script I was waiting for, that gives me a platform to showcase my talent,” states the sassy babe. 

Not many know that even her mother was actually launched by Rajshri Production only with the film Nadiya Ke Paar. Excited about being launched under the same banner as that of her mother, Madalsa says, “It’s almost like a life coming full circle for my mother. She is excited for my debut film. I have a brilliant banner along with a great script and a talented director not to mention my co-star Rajeev Khandelwal who is absolutely bang on in his work. When you have a co-star who is perfect in his work then it helps to bring out the best in you too. I think I couldn’t have asked for more.”
- More Bollywood news and pics at:  http://www.filmytown.com/

Sheela ji had come to meet me for a role in my TV serial Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki. Madalsa was accompanying her, but she was really young then , in school… I had told Sheelaji that I would love to launch madalsa…. Im So glad that finally we are working together. Madalsa is a very sweet and hard working girl and suits the role perfectly. She plays the role of Dimpy in Samrat & Co... a caring daughter, a pure hearted girl who loves her close ones selflessly... The innocence and charm Madalsa has brought in is commendable”says Kavita Barjatya.

No comments: